Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Record-chaser?

So I'm flipping through the channels late tonight when I wind up at ESPN -- go figure, huh? -- and I hear that Kobe Bryant might be in the process of accomplishing something spectacular. Something, perhaps, along the lines of a record-setting night.

I believe I heard Wilt Chamberlain's name invoked. So imagine my surprise when I learned Bryant had 62 points after three quarters. Funny, Wilt's 100-point performance on March 2, 1962 in Hershey, PA, wasn't the first mark that came to mind.(See the Big Dipper's other record)

Shame on me for not forgetting about Kobe's adventures in Golden, CO. And not immediately recalling Chamberlain's on-court prowess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



All original posts and photos contained within this blog are copyrighted (© RTG 2005-2007)