Monday, October 01, 2007

Gone, not forgotten?

Dear Blog:

It has been a while since I last posted. My bad.

So many things going on in the past 18 months. Running -- four more marathons -- impending marriage, actual marriage, injuries -- not related to marriage, thankfully -- three houses/yards to maintain, a third dog and a baby on the way.

Much has changed in my life. Something -- or some things -- had to give. So blogging it was. Nothing personal, of course.

It's not that I forgot about you. I didn't. Look, I've even been diligent about updating my running odometer and marathon list. I just haven't written.

It's not that I haven't thought about it. I thought about writing plenty. I just never got around to it.

That should change. I think maybe I'll pay attention to you more often, in ways beyond updating my running exploits in your right column. I certainly have a thing or two to write about nowadays. I might even go back and fill in some of the gaps between early in 2006 -- when I last posted entries -- and today. Just don't hold me to it.

It's good to see you haven't completely let yourself go in my lengthy absence. Keep it up.


Take care,

RTG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



All original posts and photos contained within this blog are copyrighted (© RTG 2005-2007)